Follow Us @soratemplates

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Review: With Every Heartbeat by Melody Grace

With Every Heartbeat by Melody Grace 
Published: November 8th, 2013
Publisher: Melody Grace Books

Rome. The city of young lovers, dark secrets, and intoxicating new desire… 

I thought I knew what I wanted in life. I thought my destiny was set. Then I met him, and everything changed. 

Raphael is bold, passionate, and seductive. He sees something in me I never dreamed possible, and now he's determined to show me a world beyond rules -- a dance without limits. I want to trust him, but I'm scared. Because I know once I fall, there'll be no going back. 

An innocent dancer. A mysterious stranger. As Annalise is drawn deeper into the sensual delights of Rome, she'll question everything she believed about her future. But with opening night looming, can she find the strength to risk it all? And will she be forced to choose between her one true love, ballet, and the new passion in her heart?

** This book contains adult content. 17+ **



I Loved this book so so much! 

“That’s the thing about dance, it’s beyond words. The movement, the feeling of getting the steps just right: when the painstaking choreography fits together so perfectly, I can’t even feel the individual tiny actions, just the gorgeous flow as I lose myself completely in the story and the music, falling into another world until I live and breathe and exist only as a rush of motion; powerful, focused.
Free.”


That’s the thing about reading too. And it’s an universal feeling. 

Annalise is a ballerina in Rome to improve her dancing. Raphael is a street dancer with burning passion. When these two meet and their worlds collide fireworks explode and they might not be ready to face the consequences. 
I loved the relationship between them, because sometimes you are lucky enough to find that person who can understand you completely. That feels with you, that person who just knows… and that is what is like for Raphael and Annalise. They are kindred spirits. Soulmates. 

They have similar insecurities with dancing and they see the greatness in the other. They push each other to be better, to believe they can do it and more than anything to fight for what they want. 

The way the relationship develops between them and how they how Annalise tries to hold on to her ballerina dream while the pull for Raphael and his wild and unstructured dancing is stronger. 

This is the first book I read by Melody Grace but it won’t be the last one! 


ABOUT MELODY GRACE 

Book-lover and author of USA Today & international bestselling Beachwood Bay series. UNCONDITIONAL out March 18th! I'm 28, a SoCal transplant, and sexy new adult romance junkie ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment