Follow Us @soratemplates

Monday, May 7, 2012

Introducing: Reindeer Socks Elite Team!

Hello lovelies!


Well I thought I make a little post in here so you all get to know who you'll be working with for the #daemoninvasion tasks.
After this first early task I'd say we started pretty good. I know that it was very short notice, the task was going to be longer but the whole #daemoninvasion is so big that they closed it earlier.

Now, is all better if you all know each other, right?

So let's start with my right hand and co-owner of this little blog!

DIANA
you can find her in here:
Twitter
Facebook
Or this blog

GABRIELA
twitter
facebook

AMBER
twitter

facebook
blog

MARY

twitter

DANIELA

twitter
facebook

NOE

twitter
facebook
blog


ELIZABETH
twitter
blog


VICTORIA
facebook



SALOMÉ
twitter
facebook

That's all of us!

xx Cynthia







No comments:

Post a Comment